You have entered a value in the highlighted fields below that contain invalid characters. Please revise your selection using valid characters only.
Product may not be an exact match for your search
BEHA-AMPROBE PRM-6-EUR KIT
Phase Rotation Meter, 2Hz to 400Hz, 1V to 700V, 0 °C, 40 °C, 137 mm, 65 mm
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- BEHA-AMPROBE BEHA-AMPROBE
- Manufacturer Part No:
- PRM-6-EUR KIT
- Order Code:
Add your own part number/reference to each product. This number will be added to the Order Confirmation, Invoice, Dispatch note, Web confirmation Email and Product Label
- Technical Datasheet:
- PRM-6-EUR KIT Datasheet
Product Range Selector (-888)See all from this product range
Technical Documents (2)
- 3-phase wire sequence indication & synchronous/asynchronous motor rotation direction, error displays
- Non-contact, wireless motor rotation detection on running motors frequency range from 16Hz to 400Hz
- Voltage ≥ 1V to 700V, 2Hz to 400Hz frequency, current is
3.5mA (motor rotation test (hand crank))
- LCD display
- Operating temperature range from 0°C to 40°C
- Operating altitude up to 2000 m
- Dimension is 137mm x 65mm x 33mm and weight is 170g
- Conforms to EN 61010-1, EN 61010-031, EN 61557-1, EN 61557-7, EN 61326-1 safety standards
- CAT IV 600V protection, CE marked
Test & Measurement
Motor and phase rotation tester, 3 test leads, 3 test probes, 3 alligator clips, User manual, Carrying bag, 2 AAA batteries.
Order now. Pay nothing until products are dispatched
You can reserve stock now just order your desired quantity and checkout as normal. The quantity that cant be dispatched now will be placed on back order and sent as soon as we get a delivery from our supplier. You only get charged when the products are dispatched to you.
Due to market conditions delivery times are for general guidance only and may be subject to change at short notice
Pricing is unavailable. Please contact customer services.
- Price for:
- 1 Kit
This item has been restricted for purchase by your company's administrator.